Monday, October 11, 2010

Makeup and Beauty Blog's Monday Poll

Hi Everyone,


I just finished reading Karen's (editor of makeup and beauty blog ) Monday poll entry and decided to post up my answers here. Btw, you guys should subscribe to her. Her reviews are awesome, and I love how she writes. If you decide that you want to do this poll. Go ahead to her website and add it on to the comment box below.  Or, if you want, you can write your response on this blog entry.






1. Mood:



Meh. Kind of sleepy.

2. Have you ever carved a jack-o-lantern?



Not really, but I would love to!

3. What scents are you wearing today?



BVLGARI BLVII  eau de parfum

4. Would you rather be too hot or too cold?



most definitely too cold. I cannot stand the heat

5. Adult Halloween costumes — cool or cheesy?



I think it depends on what kind of costume it is because I totally dig costumes. But if the costume is like Winnie the Pooh or something...lame.


6. A do-over for something you did or didn’t do?
I am not really sure I want to redo anything in my life right now. Redoing things in the past will not ensure that the good things in my life right now will remain the same.

7. Reality TV show appearance?



AMAZING RACE!!!!

8. Three words that describe you on your best days?



Happy, Hyper, Loud

9. Three words that describe you on your worst days?



Surly, Serious, Cranky

10. Weekly goals:



Finish my homework and readings. And get a 100% on my weekly quiz






Nikhai



11 comments:

  1. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More fashion!
      This breakthrough technology will help to give you amazing looking eyelashes and eyebrows.Will help avoid and repair harmful effects to your eyelash due to severe makeup and environme.
      Take your Lashipix information and Lashipix videos
      Visit lashipix.info

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness! Amazing article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing problems with your RSS.
    I don't understand why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS issues? Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond? Thanx!!
    Also visit my web-site - weebill.offersbookmarks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats up very nice blog!! Man .. Excellent .
    . Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I am happy to seek out a lot of helpful information right here in
    the submit, we'd like develop more strategies on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .
    My homepage ; http://jonathonduerig.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with?

    I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more secure. Do you have any suggestions?
    Feel free to visit my web page ; insurance coverage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have a spam problem on this website; I also
    am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; many
    of us have created some nice practices and we are looking to trade methods with other folks, why
    not shoot me an e-mail if interested.
    Check out my web page mens costumes

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made some decent points there. I looked on the
    net to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.


    Look at my page - product reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya! This is the
    fourth time visiting now and I just wanted
    to say I truley enjoy looking at your
    blog site. I
    decided to bookmark it at reddit.com with the title:
    Blogger: Cute,Sweet and Maybe Not Everything Nice and your Web address:
    http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=1534421898475368045&postID=7542016415344107990.
    I hope this is alright with you, I'm making
    an attempt to give your fantastic
    blog a bit more visibility. Be back shortly.

    Here is my website :: View here
    my site :: Please visit my site

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mode of telling everything in this article is really pleasant, every one be capable of easily know it, Thanks a
    lot.

    my homepage: stop smoking

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ι simplу couldn't go away your site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard info a person supply in your guests? Is gonna be back frequently in order to inspect new posts

    Check out my website leczenie paradontozy wrocław

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic?
    I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Kudos!

    Also visit my weblog; http://widyawisatabanten.com

    ReplyDelete